WE PLAY TO LEARN AND LEARN TO PLAY
A SAFE AND FUN ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR CHILD
BUILDING THE FOUNDATIONS FOR YOUR CHILD'S FUTURE
A POSITIVE, HAPPY, FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT
A SAFE, NURTURING ENVIRONMENT
- Two spacious rooms, arranged to facilitate play, creativity and independence
- A large and secure garden, supporting investigative and physical play
- A strong key person system nurturing each child as an individual
VARIED AND FUN ACTIVITIES
- Fun and varied activities to extend individual interests
- Opportunities to play, build friendships and develop social skills
- Knowledgeable and forward thinking implementation of the EYFS curriculum
- Involving parents to extend children's learning
GETTING READY FOR BIG SCHOOL!
- Lots of support to develop independence and resilience
- Opportunities to make choices and decisions
- Encouraging language skills in preparation for reading later on
- Developing gross and fine motor skills, essential for writing in the future
OLNEY PRE-SCHOOL NEWS
- WELCOME TO OUR NEW WEBSITEWELCOME TO OUR NEW WEBSITE
Hi, Take a browse round our new website. We've updated our site to get a fresher, more modern look that works on any screen size including tablets and mobile phones. The site was built by Andy at The Monster Design Studio, based in Olney. If you would like a funky website built, or an app, Facebook app, video or graphic design then contact him on 0779926281 and I'm sure he'll be able to help. Happy browsing!
We are very grateful for all the support for the children's pancake races and for the recipe books that so many of you bought. Funds are going towards making new activities available in the garden area - just wait for the mud kitchen! - and towards our new improved garden fence and gate.
- BUGS AND ILLNESSESBUGS AND ILLNESSES
Please call pre-school on 01234 240042 if your child is ill and unable to attend their session. We request that children are kept away from pre-school for 48 hours after the end of a tummy bug or similar. More information can be found for specific illnesses from your key person or the illness exclusion guidance poster (found on the board at the entrance to pre-school or in your Guide to Olney Pre-School.
- NEW PROSPECTUSNEW PROSPECTUS
A new and revised prospectus is now available. Click the links on this site to download a link to your computer. Thanks.